Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday

My birthday, as those of you who care might know, was this past week, on the 15th. It wasn't a terribly special birthday. I didn't reach any age bench marks, or throw a lavish party. I simply hung out with some friends at this laid back expat bar called Gibraltar. This post is lame, I know. But, the pictures I managed to get have given me an opportunity to properly introduce Andre's and my BA friend base.



In this picture, Andre is accompanied by Jennie and Andy.



Andy is cool, British and an overall good time. He's in BA all the way 'til next year teaching English and learning Spanish.



Jennie, on the other hand, is a lovely Texan girl who thankfully thinks like a northerner. Woohoo for the correct pronunciation of 'nuclear'!



Andre and I have really incorporated Jennie into our little house of homo. As you can see here, Jennie and this Truman Capote-looking fellow, dashing and handsome as he is, act as if they had known each other since they were in grade school.


To round off the cast we got the locals:


Miriam, seen here with Andy.



And Patricia, seen with an unidentified male companion. Actually, that's not true, it's just that none of us remember his name. We all agreed, though, that he looks a lot like Bob Ross from the Joy of Painting. Ironically, most of the girls thought he was really cute and/or sexy. I guess you could say he made them fee like 'happy trees'.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Richard feliz cumpleaños atrasado... síguelo pasando bien... adiós...

    ReplyDelete