Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Official Plug.

Alright, it finally happens. This is my 50-ish post, which means, it's finally time for me to plug something. So, to start it off I've decided to make this post about a beautiful little restaurant called Los Loros.



Los Loros made a very strong impression on me because of how well thought out the place is. The decor has been meticulously picked, as to reflect a mixture of Argentina's old world glory and newer, more modern, European influences.




The menu is expansive consisting of a variety of internationally inspired and original creations. Wonderful cocktails, fresh produce, perfectly cooked meals and incredible presentation makes this a fabulous dinning experience. The wait staff is very friendly and if you don't mind paying what it's all worth, Los Loros will be one of the major culinary highlights you will enjoy while in Buenos Aires.



And if all of the above seems like poppycock to you, then just come for the amazingly awesome desserts. It's sex on a plate.

1 comment:

  1. The best thing by far is the dessert in los loros. I was fucking going out of my mind when I ate that dessert. This opinion brought to you by Richard's boyfriend, Andre ;P

    ReplyDelete